Friday, February 14, 2014

Training & Fundraising

So far my training is going good, although it is a bit exhausting training for 2 triathlons and a marathon at the same time.
Oh well, I have to get used to the grind if I want to complete an Ironman ;)

I decided to organize a virtual race to help my fundraising efforts. It will cover all distances and I'm excited about the look of the medal. It is a 2.5" die cast medal, custom made for the event.



I hope to reach my fundraising goal before the event in April. Every dollar truly helps researchers working hard to find a cure!     In the meantime, I will continue to train and help as much as I can.


If you would like to read a bit more about the cause I'm supporting and make a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, you can visit my fundraising page:

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post. Thanks for sharing this useful information. try fundraising on http://www.rallyhero.com
    Online Fundraising
    Raise Money Online
    Crowdfunding
    fundraising ideas
    fundraising websites
    Crowd funding
    www.rallyhero.com

    ReplyDelete